Thursday 9 May 2013

A Little Update...

I know... it's been a while! With exams, work, and training its been hard to find time to write a blog! I hope you can forgive me (insert puppy face). To make it up to all our RED Zone readers, I'll let you know that all of us at the RED Zone have got great ideas, tricks, and magic up our sleeves :)

It's Day 9 of RED Zone Training! We are hard at work gaining knowledge, and coming up with ideas in order to serve all YOU better! We're super excited with some of the great ideas everyone has been coming up with, and we can't wait till we are open (May 15) to meet some NEW incoming students who are starting their journey at York University! 

I am especially excited for some of the changes my blog will be undergoing! Keep checking back, cause in the next few days my blog will be sporting a different look, and... wait for it... I will start bringing in some VIDEOS into my blog- Stay tuned!!

For Your Information:

  • Frosh Boss Applications are out! Interested in becoming a Frosh Boss for Frosh Week 2013? Contact your College Council for an application! Hurry though, applications are due soon!
  • Summer school is in full swing at York, and campus looks B-E-U-TIFUL!
  • Date for enrolling into classes for Fall/Winter 2013 is out! Check here: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/index.php (under "find out when I can enrol) to find out when YOU can enroll in classes (date depends on program, and year)
  • First day of school is September 9, 2013!
Hope everyone has an amazing summer and looking forward to meeting some of you!

Until Next Time, I'll be Yorking Around, 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect