Tuesday 15 May 2012

About Me!

Hello! Hello! Welcome to my blog! Please, please, make yourself at home! My name is Monika and i'm going into my fourth year here at York University for Political Science! I am going to be this year's RED Zone Assistant Lead! RED Zone is an AWESOME transition place where incoming students can get information about York! Information such as: What are the colleges? How do I apply for OSAP? How do I get involved on campus? Yes, we pretty much cover EVERYTHING and ANYTHING, YOU need to know about YORK UNIVERSITY! Make sure you stop by the RED Zone, because I really want to meet each and everyone of you, and answer any of YOUR questions to make sure you have a SUCCESSFUL and AWESOME first year at YORK!
Me in the RED Zone booth! :D
Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect