Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dress Down Day in the RED Zone

I'm not sure if you folks know this, but here in the RED Zone we like to have fun! From random dancing, to meditation before work, and making buttons, we do it all. Our NEW fun thing we will be doing: DRESS DOWN DAYS! Inspired by the dress down days back in elementary school, we will be having fun with what we wear once a month. If you come visit us in the RED Zone after your enrolment appointment this FRIDAY, MAY 25 you will see me, and the other RED Zone Ambassadors dressed in our PAJAMAS (if you are not coming to York that day, don't worry we will definitely be twitting, and posting pictures of us in our jammies). I am facing a dilemma though... which PJ's should I wear?! Comment or tweet me with what YOU think I should wear this Friday!

Green, Yellow, and White PJ's



Purple, Pink, and White PJ's
          

    

6 comments:

  1. Pink ones because pink is my favourite colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! you must have had an awesome photographer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for the green and yellow pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humm both look great...butttt I think that you should totes wear the pink ones...cuz they go with the RED in the REDZONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREEN! The green stand out more!! :)

    ReplyDelete

YuConnect