Wednesday 6 June 2012

Your Yu-Card

I remember the day I got my Student Card. I came on campus to visit the RED Zone (back then I dreamed of working at this awesome place). I remember a RED Zone Student Ambassador sat down and talked with me about all these services, clubs, and everything thing I needed to know about being a student here at York. By each passing second I got more and more excited. By the time I knew everything came the time to get my YU Card (cue horror music).

I started to worry. It was raining that day, and I thought my hair looked horrible therefore all these questions started to run through my head such as "Will everyone see these pictures" and "Oh my, this picture is going to be so embarrassing to show my new, university friends" to "This is my UNIVERSITY CARD, and it will be with me forever".

Well friends, let me tell you something:
1. You never have to show your friends
2. The only time people will ever see your picture is at an exam/test by a tutorial leader or professor (and don't worry you'll probably never see them again!)

3. Were all pretty people, and you don't ever look as bad as you  may think

Therefore don't worry about your card, and besides, you'll be surprised at how much you'll change while your here at York!
Proof:

My YU Card! Taken 3 years ago!






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect