Tuesday 23 October 2012

My New Bestfriend... soon to be your's too!

So I was working on my essay the other day (just finished it actually-yay!) and although I have never been one to look at all the resources the library has to offer, I luckily did a few days ago because I discovered my new best friend... RefWorks!



RefWorks is a website that actually helps you make your citation and works cited! You can even "transfer" books from the library onto the website and it will make a works cited page for you using those books!!  I had no idea this website existed, and as someone who is really bad at doing citation, and bibliography's you can imagine how happy I was to discover it (right away, I was like "gotta share this on my blog").

So here I am... sharing it... on my blog! Check it out! For real, it is one of the most useful website's I have ever found for helping with essays! 

It is a very exclusive website that the University pays for, so to access it you have to log-in through the York Library website

GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE ESSAYS EVERYONE!

Until Next Time, I'll be Yorking Around, 




Categories: , ,

1 comment:

  1. My cousin can certainly benefit from a website like this. She’s working on her thesis right now, and this will make her life way easier. I might not be able to log-in, but I can see that the website can easily be explored, which makes it very efficient. Thanks for sharing this, Monika! :)

    - Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete

YuConnect