Tuesday 6 November 2012

Get Some Sports Back in Your Life

I bet there are a bunch of you out there who are absolutely heartbroken because of the lack of hockey in your life.

Now, although I can't say I know how you feel (don't think I have ever watched a full hockey game in my life- please don't hate me) I am here to add a little bit of hockey...

along with wrestling, basketball, volleyball, track & field, cross country, and some SCHOOL SPIRIT to your life!

Did you know that there are varsity games going on almost every week, and are completely free for York students?!

Some upcoming games at YORK:

November 9:
York`s Men`s Ice Hockey v. Concordia Stingers 7:00pm

November 16:
York`s Women`s Basketball v. Western Mustangs 6:00pm

November 17:
York`s Men`s Volleyball v. Waterloo Warriors 2:00pm
York`s Men`s Basketball v. Windsor Lancers 8:00pm


These games are a lot of fun! You get to watch some fellow students play some great sports. There are also always give-away`s and interactive games at half time, and breaks! Gather some friends and come out and watch one of the upcoming games!!!

For a list of other upcoming events check out the York Lions website!

Until Next Time, I`ll be Yorking Around,









0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect