Monday 20 January 2014

My PERFECT Snow Day

Here's something that will make you jealous: My school had 64 school busses which covered numerous towns in the area. This meant that even when just one of them were experiencing icy road conditions, all 64 school busses were cancelled which meant we had a SNOW DAY. And we got a LOT of snow days... one year I believe we went close to 14 in one year!

Unfortunately this does not happen at University.... however once in a blue moon, when the weather gets absolutely terrifying, and the city almost comes to a halt... we at York University.... get a SNOW DAY (or ice day considering recent events)!

Yowza!
Whats my perfect snow day look like?

8:00am-11:00am: Sleep In
Realistically I wouldn't find out its a snow day until AFTER I've woken up, however the minute I find out it's a snow day... we're crawling back to bed for another few hours...


2:00pm-9:00pm: Snowboard
If it's a snow day that must mean there is a sweet layer of soft snow waiting to be boarded on just 2 hours north! I am calling up some friends, and boarding all afternoon as soon as I wake up (from sleeping in... obvs).

Me and my board on a hill <3 

11:00pm- 12:00am: Get Ready for Reality
A nice snow day usually throws you off from your normal routine, so the last hours before going to bed I'd have to get ready for the next day :(



Until Next Time, I'll be Yorking Around,


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect