Monday 10 February 2014

Reading Week (AKA The BEST week of the semester)

READING. WEEK. I can not express how excited I am for a FULL week of resting, catching up with friends and family, and I guess reading. Its gonna fly by, and before I know it ill be holding back tears because it's over, but until then I am planning the week to make the most of it! Here are a few things i'll be up to on this week:

Snowboarding
I have a Blue Mountain season pass that I have not been making much use of, so this week is a perfect way to watch up on some boarding (besides, how can I not take advantage of this solid winter we have been having?).
Yup. 
Reading
Don't make the same mistake i've made numerous times, and do some actual reading (or in my case, essay writing)! The week flies by so my suggestion: read/work/study the first few days to get it out of the way, and then sit back and relax the rest of the week!

This pictures makes studying look so cozy and fun 
Catching Up With Breaking Bad
If you have not watched the show: You are SERIOUSLY missing out! This show is great with an awesome plot and even better acting. Although the show is technically finished, I only started watching it a few months ago and am currently in season 5 (the last season!). I still have most of the season to watch and with a full week off, I am looking forward to doing a little marathon.

So. GOOD!
 think thats about it. No crazy vacations, but im sure the reading week will be relaxing nonetheless. Just think: after reading week there are only a few short weeks before school is done and spring/summer arrive (home stretch)!

What are your plans for reading week?

Until Next Time, I'll b Yorking Around,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect