Friday 17 August 2012

Another Benefit of Being Involved: You Get Your Picture on the YorkU Website

No... I'm not a model, I don't "know the right people", and I didn't bribe anyone. I'm just involved.

Recently the York University website got a brand new update with new tabs, and different look. On top of that they added a new picture of past RED Zone ambassador Ali and I!

Natural born models right?
Never would I ever have thought I would be on the York University website, but I guess that's just one of the perks of being involved. I'm not saying all of you who become involved will be on the website one day, but there are many people who are involved, and are gracing the covers and pages of York University pamphlets and booklets! Pretty cool stuff.

That picture was also taken over a year ago and I did not expect to see it being used after so long, but I guess you never know whats going to happen! Don't let your 4 years fly by everyone: get involved! :)

Until Next Time, I'll be Yorking Around,





Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect