Monday 4 November 2013

Co-Curricular Days FTW (For The Win)

Having a few days off is SUPER nice as it allows some breathing room for getting readings done, and fitting in some relaxation time before work picks up in the last few weeks of the semester (end of semester soon? say whaa)... On that note, here's a few things I did the past few days:

School Work
Assignment Necessities!
Getting that school work done early in the days off is key- that way you have optimal relaxation time in the last few days!

Went Up North 
As I said, relaxation and self care time is important when you have a few days off, so that is exactly what I did over the weekend
Saw Deer! :D (can you see it?! can you?!)

Went hiking which led to this beauty of a view!

The co-curricular days tend to slip through your fingers super fast (I know they did for me). And your Monday back can sorta feel like this...

Speaking of- DID ANYONE WATCH WALKING DEAD LAST NIGHT?!
(another thing I did during the days)
BUT... you can get through it :)
Planning ahead, and using your time wisely is important for your academics and for yourself! These days were just what I needed to get through this last month + exams!

What did you do during your co-curricular days?! I hope they were well spent doing what you love!

Until Next Time, Ill be Yorking Around,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect