Monday 18 November 2013

TOP 5: Study Music

When I got a lot of school work to do either 
a) Relaxing 
b) Pump up 
c) Chill
music will do the trick for me to stay motivated. There are times when Ill write a whole essay while jamming out to the same album on repeat! The following are my TOP 5 songs to listen to when studying:

5. Daft Punk: Tron Legacy Soundtrack: I haven't watched the movie, but I sure am familiar with the soundtrack. Lots of the songs on the soundtrack don't have lyrics, and the music is a little techno but upbeat which is perfect for  me!

 

4. Classical Music: And no particular artist- just about anything with a piano and violin jamming out will do. Its so relaxing, whats not to like?  Be careful: music that is too relaxing might put you to sleep which isn't ideal when studying ;)
 

3. Pink Floyd/ Easy All Stars: Pink Floyd's album dark side of the moon is one of the greatest albums of all time (in my opinion). Easy All Stars did their own take on the album which produced Dub Side of the Moon. Whether you choose to listen to the original Pink Floyd version, or opt for something with a reggae twist to it like Easy All-Stars, both chill tunes will help you get through those pesky essays! 

Pink Floyd: 



Easy All Stars:

2. Girl Talk: All Day: This tune is over an hour long, and is a mash up of 100's of upbeat songs you can think of. Its best for when you're writing and not reading, as lyrics in songs can get mixed up with what you're reading!

  

1. 8Tracks: When in doubt, 8Tracks! If you have not heard of this website before- your life is about to change (for the better). 8Tracks allows you to put in your mood, or genre you're looking for, and it will generate hundreds of playlists other people have uploaded on the site. I use this website for when I need something other than the songs above. Check out 8Tracks here


That's about it for me! Remember not to let your music choice to distract you from whatever task you have at hand! Happy studying while jamming out to those tunes! 

Until Next Time, I'll be Yorking Around,







0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect