Monday 31 March 2014

Holy Moly... It's Time to Graduate?! Part 4

The title says it all... it's time for your dear friend Monika to graduate. Today marks the start of the last week of classes for the 2013/2014 year and boy did it fly by!

The school year started with a 2-week long training for Donship...
We cleaned up nice by the end of training!
With a little running a few weeks after...
Yay! Half Marathon complete! 

SCHOOL WORK!


Some York pride as per usual... 
 


Me and Morgan got a little "ragey" with RAGE DODGEBALL!


RED ZONE POWER!
SCHOOL WORK!

Me and Michelle got to be poster girls! :D


Some much needed vacation time half way... Tanning in Cuba and boarding in Quebec in the same week!? Its like I teleported or something...

First I'm here....
... but in a blink of an eye I'm here!

The Red Zone Ladies play dress up for YU Charity Ball...

SCHOOL WORK!


 And the Vanier team cleans up nicely once more for Vanier formal...
JASS HANDS!
 Last but not least! Studying for final exams and writing final papers...
Gotta take study breaks though, right?!

This year has been a blasty blast and it's bitter sweet to be leaving. What I experienced during my 5 years at York University is impossible to put in words. But... all good things come to an end and its time for me to leave. I don't know what ill be doing yet this summer, let alone the next year, however I do want to keep on blogging so be on the lookout for that!

Good luck to everyone who will be continuing their journey at York University and good luck to those who are leaving York (with me!) with their endeavours!

Until Next Time, I'll Always be Yorking Around (at least at heart),













0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect