Monday 3 March 2014

The Future of Printing IS HERE (Read for Life Changing Info)

So here I am at the RED Zone, and I got this super duper important word document to print but the booth doesn't have a printer :(


But, wait a minute... the future of printing IS HERE thanks to WebPrint...


I Just log-in with my York University username and password...


Choose the printer I want to print from...



Upload my super duper document...



Walk over to the printer I chose (this is the hardest part)







Log-in with my York University username and password OR just swipe my YU-Card...


WOAH! My document teleported from the RED Zone laptop to this computer at Scott... WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!



Make sure I got enough moola to print my super duper document (FYI 10 cents per black and white page)...

Press PRINT...

BOOM! Watch the pages flow out of this beautiful piece of machinery...


The future of Printing is here and it involves teleportation. I know it is a lot to take it. You. Are Welcome.


Shout out to York Libraries for making printing at York easier! No longer do students have to wait for a computer at the library to print their school work!

Until Next Time, I'll be Printing via teleportation, whilst Yorking Around,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

YuConnect